Download NBA 2K17 presenation mod for NBA 2k14, packaged with Frontend_Sync file and all other presentation files such as the Alliance Global, NBA 2K16 Jukebox & Album Covers, PlayStation Buttons, Updated Referee Attire, Updated Headlines, Blank Overlay and Medevenx Wipe!
How to use
- Download the file using the given download link.
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- In the folder NBA 2K17 Presentation for NBA 2K14 - HoopsVilla - Medevenx, copy the content of folder from desired part of pack (like Global »
global.iff) and paste it in NBA 2k14 Main Game Folder. Replace existing files.
- Play with updated NBA 2k17 presentation mod for NBA 2k14.
I’ll add a video tutorial if needed. Let me know in comments.UPDATE : Video Tutorial
- The Frontend_Sync file replaces the NBA 2K14 logo in the home screen with the Legend Edition of NBA 2K17. This file also contains the player images for Blacktop (LeBron James), and will be updated in future updates if the release of the new Frontend_Sync is successful. The frontend_sync has also been repackaged with the already released updated gamedata which contains the updated referee attire, PlayStation buttons, even more NBA 2K17 logos, updated headlines & english text, and the updated jukebox and album covers.
- Alliance Global New Stance design socks have been added to the global. All socks have been replaced, with the designs showing up on the white socks, but not showing up on the black socks. Black socks do not have any design in the NBA, thus they also do not have any design in the global. However, the Striped Long Socks have been replaced with long colored Stance socks which makes use of Team Colors 1 & 2 (two team colors). The Ankle Brace has been replaced with the ZAMST Ankle Brace that Stephen Curry uses. The Ankle Wraps have been replaced with colored Stance socks as well, but only makes use of one team color, which makes it different from the Striped Long Socks. The Striped Long Socks cannot be used along with knee sleeves, only with knee pads. If you want colored Stance Socks with knee sleeves, you can only use the Ankle Wraps. This is due to the 3D modeling of the original striped long socks in the global. The global is still your basic Med’s NBA 2K14 global with the sweat and the lighting. However, we changed the Fat body type to have normal-size arms, while maintaining the fat body in the 3D model. All NBA 2K14 logos have been changed to the Legend Edition of NBA 2K17 (color Gold). There may be versions of the global in future updates that make use of the NBA 2K14 logo or the regular edition of NBA 2K17 (color Silver). Other than those logo changes, player images have also been replaced with NBA 2K17 cover athletes such as Kobe Bryant, Karl Anthony-Towns, and Paul George.
- Overlay: gooeyoverlaysstatic file which has a blank overlay (removes the NBA 2K14 logo at the lower left corner of your screen), and replaces the 2K Sports logo with the Medevenx logo.