Another NBA 2k14 roster update is released with some transactions & player updates. The All-Star roster and courts are updated, along with several other courts, jersey and color comination changes! Download the NBA 2k14 2017 (v8.6) roster update now!
How to use
Video Tutorial - How to Use NBA 2k14 Custom Roster Updates - HoopsVilla.com (YouTube)
- Main Files
- Roster Files:
- Download the (latest) file under under “Roster” below.
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Copy the roster you want from its folder and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- e.g. Copy the roster from NBA 2k14 Roster v8.6 - Appdata Files - February 21, 2017 - HoopsVilla » With Signature Skills » Meds Roster Assoc.ROS and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- Play NBA 2k14. Go to ‘Main Menu’ » ‘Options’ » ‘Load/Save’ » ‘Load’ » load the Custom Roster file.
- Play with the updated roster.
- Updated Transactions, Positions, Ratings, Tendencies, Accessories, Animations, Jersey Numbers
- Updated 2017 NBA All-Star Floors
- Updated Team World & Team USA Lineups
- Fixed West All-Star Jersey
- Updated Head Coaches for All-Star Teams
- Added Golden State Warriors Chinese New Year Jersey
- New Gear Color Combinations (Cleveland Cavaliers’ Yellow Alternate, Atlanta Hawks’ Home Jersey, Oklahoma City Thunder’s Sleeved Jersey and the Philadelphia 76ers’ Home & Away (Blue) jerseys)
- Derrick Williams signed with Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Chris Andersen (Cleveland Cavaliers.) waived .
- Sacramento Kings and the New Orleans Pelicans trade swapping Tyreke Evans, Langston Galloway and Buddy Hield for Omri Casspi and DeMarcus Cousins.
- Terrence Ross of the Toronto Raptors and Serge Ibaka of the Orlando Magic have been traded for each other.
- Mason Plumlee of the Portland Trail Blazers and Jusuf Nurkic of the Denver Nuggets
Main Directory files 21-25 are merged to a single download link, with some changes. So you need to download Main Directory Files 21-25 (again) along with Main Directory Files 26 for this update. (Obviously latest AppData files also). Currently due to slow internet, I’ve uploaded only on MediaFire, will upload on Mega and GoogleDrive as soon as possible.