The final roster of the season for NBA 2K14 has been released today on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The roster released on June 17th, 2014, will be the last roster update from 2K Sports for NBA 2k14.
It includes several increases in player ratings as a result of performance in regular season and post season. All of the injured NBA players on reserve lists are put back on the active rosters, so players like Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose and others who ended the season injured can now be used in both offline and online matches. Team rotations of the San Antonio Spurs and the Miami Heat have also been updated.
How to Use
PC, Xbox 360 and PS3: To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
Xbox One and PS4: Play a ‘Quick Game’ and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.
PC users who are not connected to 2kShare can download the latest roster below:
- Download all the files below (‘Online Data’ and ‘Roster’).
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ folder by typing %AppData% in the windows search or run.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’