This is an official roster update from 2k as accurate as of January 14th, 2014. This roster includes several players deactivated due to injuries like Tyson Chandler and Danny Green and several players returned from injury like Shane Battier. This roster update also features some changes in player ratings, rotations and latest trades and transactions.
Roster Changes (January 14th, 2014)
- James Nunnally (signed by Hawks)
- Cartier Martin (signed by Bulls)
- C.J. McCollum (added to the Trail Blazers to linup adn moved Allen Crabbe to reserve list).
Returned from Injury
- Heat: Shane Battier
- Knicks: Beno Udrih
- Knicks: Tyson Chandler
- Magic: Arron Afflalo
- Nuggets: Darrell Arthur
- Raptors: Tyler Hansbrough
- Spurs: Danny Green
- The signing of Dewayne Dedmon by the Philadelphia 76ers didn’t make it in today’s update.
Roster Changes (January 11th, 2014)
Deactivated Players (Injuries)
- Beno Udrih (Knicks)
- Shawn Marion (Mavericks)
- Jrue Holiday (Pelicans)
- Luc Mbah a Moute (Wolves)
- Chris Paul (Clippers - Injured Shoulder, out till February)
- Eric Bledsoe (Clippers)
- Tiago Splitter
- Tony Allen
- Xavier Henry (Lakers - injured knee)
- Ryan Anderson
- Deron Williams (Nets - injured ankle, out for 2 weeks)
- Omer Asik
Recovered from Injury
- John Henson and J.J Redick.
- Luol Deng from Chicago Bulls to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Jerryd Bayless from Memphis Grizzlies to the Boston Celtics.
- Courtney Lee from Boston Celtics to Memphis Grizzlies.
- Added Darius Morris to the Los Angles Clippers roster.
- Added Leandro Barbosa to the Phoenix Suns roster.
Moved to Free Agent (FA) Pool
- Ryan Gomes- waived by the OKC Thunder.
- Andrew Bynum - waived by the Chicago Bulls.
- Cartier Martin - waived by the Atlanta Hawks.
- Daniel Orton - waived by the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Hamady N’Diaye - waived by the Sacramento Kings.
- Mike Harris - waived by the Utah Jazz.
- Seth Curry - waived by the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Shawne Williams - waived by the LA Lakers.
- Solomon Jones - waived by the Orlando Magic.
- Stephen Jackson - waived by the LA Clippers.
How to Use NBA 2k14 Official Roster Update
- Extract the downloaded file using 7zip.
- Extract the file and copy the 2 folders named ‘Online Data’ & ‘Saves’.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ folder by typing %AppData% in the windows search or run.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’