This is an official roster update from 2k as accurate as of January 28th, 2014. This roster includes several players deactivated due to injuries like Kawhi Leonard and Andrea Bargnani and a number of players returned from injury like Anthony Morrow. This roster update also features some changes in player ratings, rotations and latest trades and transactions.
Player injury updates
- Brandon Davies (out until at least late February).
- Kirk Hinrich
- Avery Bradley (out until at least early February).
- Pero Antic (out 2 to 4 weeks).
- DeMarcus Cousins
- Rudy Gay
- Andrea Bargnani (out indefinitely).
- Anthony Morrow
- Kawhi Leonard (out 3 to 4 weeks)
- Landry Fields (out for 3 weeks).
- Keith Bogans
- Jeff Teague
- Ronnie Price
- DeMar DeRozan
Returned from Injury
- Sixers: Tony Wroten
- Pelicans: Anthony Morrow
Trades and Transaction
- Malcolm Thomas signed by the Utah Jazz
- Othyus Jeffers signed by the San Antonio Spurs
- Tyshawn Taylor to F.A. (waived by the New Orleans Pelicans).
- Mike James added to the Chicago Bulls roster (from Free Agency).
- Chris Johnson and Vander Blue added to the Boston Celtics roster.
How to Use
PC, Xbox 360 and PS3: To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
Xbox One and PS4: Play a ‘Quick Game’ and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.
PC users who are not connected to 2kShare can download the latest roster below:
- Extract the downloaded file using 7zip.
- Extract the file and copy the 2 folders named ‘Online Data’ & ‘Saves’.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ folder by typing %AppData% in the windows search or run.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’