I have not posted any roster update since February 25th. So in this roster update for NBA 2k14, all the updates of previous NBA 2k14 Roster releases have been included. This roster update for NBA 2k14 is accurate as of March 18th, 2014. This roster includes the latest trades and transactions, latest injury stats and updated line-ups and player ratings.
- Updated starting lineups for most of the teams
- Updated playing minutes for many players
- Updated players’ gears and accessories
- Added New Sleeved Jerseys for Latin Nights & St. Patrick’s Day Games
- Added new colorways of the Nike LeBron XI
Online Data : Added Jerseys and Shoe Files
- Miami Heat “EL HEAT” (black)
- San Antonio Spurs “LOS SPURS” (white)
- Phoenix Suns “LOS SUNS” (black)
- Chicago Bulls “LOS BULLS” (black)
- New York Knicks “NUEVA YORK” (white)
- L.A. Lakers “LOS LAKERS” (white)
- Chicago Bulls St Patricks Day (green)
- Boston Celtics St Patrick’s Day (green)
- Brooklyn Nets Dodgers-inspired alternate with sleeves (gray)
- Nike LeBron XI Team and ID
Trades and Transactions
- Darius Johnson-Odom has been added to Sixers roster
- Waived guard Lorenzo Brown (previously with the Philadelphia 76ers)
- Waived guard DeAndre Liggins (previously with the Miami Heat)
- Andrew Bynum added to the Indiana Pacers Line-up
- Reggie Williams to the Oklahoma City Thunder Preview
- Royce White to the Sacramento Kings Preview
- Jimmer Fredette (previously with the Sacramento Kings), is now a member of the Chicago Bulls. Preview
- The Phoenix Suns waived center Slava Kravtsov, and signed the power forward Shavlik Randolph. Preview
- The Charlotte Bobcats waived guard Ben Gordon.
- And many other trades that took place in mean time.
- Shane Edwards 10-day contract with Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chris Wright 10-day contract with the Milwaukee Bucks
- Justin Hamilton signed by the Miami Heat for the rest of the season
- Mustafa Shakur 10-day contract with the Oklahoma City Thunder
- James Nunnally 10-day contract with the Philadelphia 76ers
- Jorge Gutierrez 2nd 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets
- Chris Babb 2nd 10-day contract with the the Boston Celtics
- Mike Muscala signed multi-year deal with the Atlanta Hawks
- Shane Edwards - Cleveland Cavaliers
- Chris Babb - Boston Celtics
- Jorge Gutierrez - Brooklyn Nets
- Mike Muscala - Atlanta Hawks
- Chris Babb signed with the Boston Celtics
- Jorge Gutierrez signed with the Brooklyn Nets
- Troy Daniels signed with the Houston Rocket
- Justin Hamilton signed with the Charlotte Bobcats
- Arinze Onuaku signed with the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Tony Mitchell signed with the Milwaukee Bucks
- And maybe some other players too..
Added to Injury List
- Mo Williams (Portland Trail Blazers)
- Anthony Bennett
- Jared Dudley
- Jordan Hill
- Patrick Patterson
- A.J. Price
- Kevin Seraphin
- Nemanja Nedovic
- Carl Landry (Kings)
- Kevin Garnett (Nets)
- Greg Smith (Rockets)
- Leandro Barbosa (Suns)
- Gerald Wallace
- Jamal Crawford
- Thabo Sefolosha
- Kevin Seraphin.
Recovered from Injury
- C.J. Watson, George Hill (Pacers)
- Eric Bledsoe
- Gerald Henderson
- Anderson Varejao
- Lorenzo Brown (Sixers)
- Dion Waiters (Cavs)
- Kelly Olynyk (Celtics)
- Pero Antic, Paul Millsap (Hawks)
- Arron Afflalo (Magic)
- Iman Shumpert
- Xavier Henry
- Darrell Arthur
- Ty Lawson
- Meyers Leonard
- Kevin Martin
- Nikola Pekovic
How to Use
PC, Xbox 360 and PS3: To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
Xbox One and PS4: Play a ‘Quick Game’ and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.
PC users who are not connected to 2kShare can download the latest roster below:
- Download all the files below (‘Online Data’ and ‘Roster’).
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ folder by typing %AppData% in the windows search or run.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’