By using this tool, you can simply customize your game experience in NBA 2k14. You can change the length of the net or shorts, change the skin colour of the player, tweak the ball weight, change the player movement speed and customize the camera angle easily.
How to Use:
- Extract the download using 7zip.
- Run F1X4R.exe
- Click the ‘Select EXE’ button. Locate your nba2k14.exe file (C:// >Program Files > 2K Sports > NBA 2K14)
- Choose Gameplay Patch between RC1 and RC2 patch and wait for the confirmation message. A new .exe file will be generated in your NBA 2K14 main game folder.
- Exit the program and open it again. This time select the ‘nba2k14 with nesa24 Gameplay.exe’ instead of the original ‘nba2k14.exe’ to prevent overwriting your original file.
- Adjust the sliders and click ‘Save’.
Q: What are RC1 and RC2 Gameplay patches? A: RC1 - provides a complete makeover to the gameplay flow with better ball control, improved team work, and enhanced dunks. RC2 - It makes the gameplay harder (harder than ‘Hall of Fame’ difficulty) with better animation control and improved A.I. mechanics.
Q: How to Uninstall this tool? A: Delete the ‘nesa24 Gameplay.exe’ from your game folder and use default ‘nba2k14.exe’ to play the game again.