The official momentous trailer is finally here. the NBA 2k15 official trailer shows off the graphics improvements 2k made this year. The trailer is accompanied with the well synced NBA 2k15 Soundtrack - A Tribe Called Quest. Watch the video below..
Things to see in trailer
- The crowd is much better and realistic (with with arena lighting). Crowd also cheering
- CP3 with posters.
- Body shapes, hair and faces are great.
- Driving and movements are smooth (yeah the crossovers).
- Graphics are awesome (look at sweat and muscles).
- Post seems special, looks better control on player movement (see LaMarcus Aldridge at 01:05).
- Animations (they claim adding 5000 more).
- Born ready (Lance Stephenson) displaying the blocking feature.. yeah.. he’s ready with the Hornets.
- Derrick Rose tomahawk dunk.
Make sure you watch until the end, as it has a teaser for MyPARK in end!
What disappointed us (in trailer)
Sorry Lakers fans.. No Kobe ☹ / maybe he’s in the gym, preparing..
and neither much of Spurs and Suns shown..
NBA 2k15 is releasing October 7th, 2014.
NBA 2k15 Release Date : October 7, 2014. Pre-order NBA 2k15 Now (for $29.99)