The long-awaited patch for NBA 2K15 has started rolling out on PC, with consoles following later this week. NBA 2K15 has experienced a number of problems since its release, but 2K Sports promised players a number of bug fixes and improvements in its latest update, which reached users on Tuesday.
The following only apply to the PC version, but it should give you an idea of what to expect on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Controller/Keyboard bindings will now properly function in MyPARK.
- Addressed an issue where the game would experience frame rate stuttering in certain situations.
- The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Fixed an issue where some users were experiencing hangs when attempting to create/join an Online League with a custom roster.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM / MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- The keyboard should now properly detect input game-wide when a controller is also being used simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where in-game models would appear green/yellow on certain GPUs.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Corrected an issue where black ‘blobs’ would appear in replay on certain system configurations.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.
- Added support for users attempting to play with a GeForce 320M GPU.
The title update is now live on Steam for the PC version of the game, it’s around 80 MB in size and it will be downloaded and installed automatically if you have ‘automatic game update’ enabled on Steam. You must restart your Steam client to get the latest NBA 2K15 patch.