As a list of achievements for NBA 2k16 was revealed, we got some really good info about game features that we’ll be seeing in NBA 2K16 including new game modes, unlockables, MyCareer and online modes. A College basketball part is also possible.
- The Summer League will be available in MyGM and MyLEAGUE modes.
- A mode called Play Now Online will involve call-ups, and a feature titled “Greatest of All-Time”.
- During MyCAREER, you will be able to pick a college and announce your decision.
- You (might/will) be able to play College basketball. (“Signing Day” achievement)
- Will be able to re-create Klay Thompson’s 37 points in a Quarter.
- A character named “Vic” will feature heavily in the story for MyCAREER. Apparently, the MyPLAYER character will also be put in a position where they have to admit “uncomfortable truths”.
- MyLeague Online is in the game
- Teams can be relocated in MyGM and MyLEAGUE.
- You can now buy shoes in MyTeam.
- Three team trades have been added to MyGM and MyLEAGUE.
- MyTEAM includes an unlockable mode/feature called Historic Domination. It will also feature “The Gauntlet” (presumably a new challenge mode), collectible “runes”, and solvable codes.
Let us know in comments, what you are excited about most!
You can see more NBA 2k16 news on our site.
Developed by Visual Concepts, NBA 2K16 will be available for PlayStation 4 system and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Xbox 360; and Windows PC platforms on September 29, 2015. You can pre-order NBA 2K16 to receive the game before September 29 release date. While game covers will be distributed at random, each game box includes a foldable insert with all 3 individual cover athletes, ensuring the ability to insert the cover of their choice into the front of box.