Here are some of the frequently asked questions that people usually ask about NBA 2k14.
NBA 2k14 Folders
NBA 2k14 Game Folder
The game folder also known as installation directory is the place where NBA 2K14 stores its program files like courts, jerseys, cyberfaces, shoes etc. You will also see the nba2k14.exe file in this folder.
How to find the NBA 2K14 game folder? Method 1: Right click the game shortcut then select “Open File Folder”. Method 2: Right click the NBA 2k14 desktop shortcut and choose “Properties” then select the “Open File Location” button. Method 3: Open Local Disk → Program Files → 2K Sports → NBA 2K14
• NBA 2k14 DVD default installation directories: 32-bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2k14 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\2K Sports\NBA 2k14
• NBA 2k14 Steam installation directories: 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2k14 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2k14
NBA 2k14 Saves/Roaming Folder (AppData)
This folder is the place where NBA 2K14 stores its game saves files, roster, online data updates, cache, and user made shoes.
• Windows 8: 1. Press Windows key + R and type “explorer” 2. Click on the view tab and put a check mark next to the hidden items option. 3. Close Explorer and reopen it. 4. Go to AppData » Roaming » 2K Sports » NBA 2k14.
• Windows 7 or Windows Vista: Click the Start button then type %AppData% in the search box. Open the 2K Sports folder then NBA 2k14 folder.
• Windows XP: Open “Run” (Windows key + R) then type %AppData% in the search box. Open the 2K Sports folder then NBA 2k14 folder. See the image below.
Note: The “AppData” folder is hidden in Windows Explorer by default. In order to make this folder visible, you must change the settings in “Folder Options”. Go to Control Panel → Appearance and Personalization → Folder Options then Select the “View” tab. Under “Hidden files and folders”, Tick the “Show hidden files and folders” option.
C Drive → Users → Username → AppData → Roaming → 2K Sports → NBA 2k14
• Saves: This folder is the place where NBA 2k14 stores the saves files including MyCAREER, Association, user settings, configurations and roster file.
• Online Data: This folder has a sub-folder called “downloads”. It contains all the official updates from 2K Sports.
Installing NBA 2k14 Mods/Patches
How to install NBA 2K14 mods & patches?
- Download the mods and extract the download using 7zip.
- Copy the contents of the downloaded folder and paste them in your NBA 2k14 Game Folder.
- Replace Existing files.
** Check instructions given in posts. **
How to Install NBA 2k14 Roster Updates?
- Download the latest NBA 2K14 roster update package file.
- Place the downloaded .7z archive on your desktop for easy access.
- Extract the file and copy the 2 folders named ‘Online Data’ & ‘Saves’.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ (Saves) folder.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’
NBA 2k14 Bugs/Errors Fixes
NBA 2k14 Bugs/Errors Fixes : ASK here
Currently, we are lacking questions about NBA 2k14 Errors/Bugs. Please let us know your problems in NBA 2k14, we will answer it as soon as possible.