Another NBA roster update for the 2017-2018 NBA season. In this update, some new transactions have been implemented, new players have been added, a former player has retired and two players have decided to play overseas. Download the update now!
- Updated Transactions, Accessories
Trades and Transactions
- Jason Maxiell (Retiree Vault 4)
- Luke Babbitt (ATL)
- Ramon Sessions (NYK)
- Brandon Ashley (DAL)
- Vander Blue, Thomas Bryant (LAL)
- Ian Clark (NOP)
- Khem Birch, Wesley Iwundu and Arron Afflalo (ORL)
- Andrew Nicholson (BKN to POR) for Allen Crabbe (POR to BKN)
- Terrence Jones and Kevin Seraphin (overseas)
- Derrick Rose (CLE)
- Marreese Speights (ORL)
- Darius Miller (NOP).
- Deron Williams (out from Cavs for making room form D. Rose)
Following this update, we’ll change our file download structure. The Main Directory Files 1-27 will be renamed to Main Directory Files 1-12. The old structure will be kept for archive purposes, but new updates will follow new download structure.
How to use
Video Tutorial - How to Use NBA 2k14 Custom Roster Updates - HoopsVilla.com (YouTube)
- Main Files
- Roster Files:
- Download the (latest) file under under “Roster” below.
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Copy the roster you want from its folder and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- e.g. Copy the roster from NBA 2k14 Roster v9.3 - Appdata Files - August 6, 2017 - HoopsVilla » With Signature Skills » Meds Roster Assoc.ROS and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- Play NBA 2k14. Go to ‘Main Menu’ » ‘Options’ » ‘Load/Save’ » ‘Load’ » load the Custom Roster file.
- Play with the updated roster.
If you have downloaded previous update, you need to download the latest AppData and Main Directory files and v9.3 follow up (below).
Med’s Roster v9.3 Main Directory Files Follow-up