Here is the first mod/patch for NBA 2k15 graphics! NBA 2k15 SweetFX patch improve the graphics quality for NBA 2k15 (PC) even more. The patch is customized for lower end, mid and high end PCs and also for Windows 7 to Windows 8.1. See the screenshots yourself..
The SweetFX patch for NBA 2k15 comes in three versions.
- V1 (Standard): A basic preset, slight modification of default NBA 2K15 (good for lower performing PCs)
- V2 (Additional Color): Reduction in fog, HDR, higher contrast, additional color (mid-higher performance PCs)
- v3 (Broadcast): Bright, no/little fog, very faint blue tint to mimic TV broadcast (optimized to run well on both lower and higher performing PCs (no HDR).
Each patch comes with a Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 version.
How to Install
- Download the file from link below and extract it using 7zip.
- Choose V1 (Standard), V3 (Additional Color), or V3 (Broadcast)
- Choose operating system (Win 7 or Win 8.1)
- Paste the following files (as it is) to NBA 2k15 Main Game Folder.
- Start game and enjoy.
- Toggle SweetFX on/off - Scroll Lock
- Screenshot - Print Screen
- Reload Shaders - Insert
- Disable steam overlay (important)
- Make sure you are not running background programs such as Precision, Afterburner, Fraps, Rivatuner.
- Disable any unnecessary processes, especially keyboard, mouse, gamepad software, etc.
- Re-install DirectX using the .exe in NBA2K15_commonredist\directx\jun2010\DXSETUP.exe.
- Disable antivirus temporarily.
- There are reported issues with both the latest NVidia (344.11) and Catalyst drivers (14.9). Try doing a clean install of a previous driver. For Nvidia users, as you do a clean install, opt not to install GeForce experience.